We have received many requests regarding the current situation and we fully understand your concern. Therefore, you will find below some elements of response.
Concerning the opening:
Our Prime Minister has announced end of April the extension of current measures for resorts, pubs and restaurants, and in fact our closing, at least until the 2nd of June. Our government will probably take a decision about an opening date at the end of May.
Concerning the cancellations:
Due to this exceptional situation, the ministerial order of 25th March 2020 regulates the conditions of cancellation of stays; for any stay planned before begining of June, the totality of the amount paid will give rise to a "voucher" for a future stay, valid for 18 months.
For any stay planned after this date, we are not able yet to say if it will be feasible or not. We therefore advise you to wait before taking a decision of cancellation which might seem premature. We are carefully following the evolution of the situation and we invite you to come back to our website for further information.
We also want to thank you for all your messages of support, which make us smile again :-) We look forward to welcoming you again in our little corner of paradise in Franche-Comté.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones,
Le Val de Bonnal