The last few weeks have been hectic and we are very happy to welcome you back to the Val de Bonnal. Camping is the promise of an open-air holiday: the campsite is neither closed nor confined; you can breathe, eat outside and live in the heart of nature. Camping also means respecting social distancing and taking advantage of our 150 hectares of site, with independent accommodations and pitches, spaced out from each other. We have set up a precise sanitary protocol to secure the site and welcome you in the best conditions, so that your holidays take place in a spirit of freedom and serenity.
- All our services and equipment will be operating normally this summer. Some services will be subject to adjustments (e.g. changes in opening hours, small groups for entertainment, etc.) in order to respect social distancing.
- Sanitary measures will be reinforced on the campsite.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available in all the camping's services.
- Ground markings will also be put in place.
- Our reception conditions scrupulously respect the sanitary protocol in force in order to guarantee the health and well-being of everyone.
- We kindly ask you to respect your check-in and check-out times. If you are early, please note that no wristbands will be given before the official check-in time, in order to reduce the amount of people in the pool. Also, the pool will not be accessible after check-out time.
- Payment by credit card will be preferred.
- In order to maintain security on the site, guests/visitors will not be allowed on the campsite this summer. Only persons residing on the campsite will be admitted.
- Your accommodation will remain vacant as long as possible before your arrival.
- All accommodations will be disinfected before each arrival. In addition to the usual cleaning, a virucide will be applied to all sensitive surfaces (door handles, switches...).
- Our disinfection protocol will be carried out with high quality products.
- If you rent sheets and towels, they will be delivered to you under protective film.
- All our sanitary blocks will be open. A reinforcement of the number of passages of the cleaning teams will be set up.
- We will privilege the outside terrace, and payment by credit card.
- The beepers distributed at the time of the order will be systematically disinfected.
- The tables will be spaced out in order to respect the social distancing.
- The external ones will not be admitted on the campsite, in order to limit the frequentation of the snack bar and the bar. The snack and the bar will be exclusively reserved for the customers of the campsite.
The water park:
- The swimming pool will be closed for half an hour a day, in order to clean the area. The deckchairs as well as the sanitary of the swimming pool will be cleaned and disinfected.
- The pool water is chlorinated, disinfected and checked regularly. It does not present any sanitary risk.
- All activities and entertainment will be open.
- The equipment (such as the harnesses of the accrobranche) will be disinfected after each passage.
- The kids' club will be open, with a limited number of children.
- We kindly ask everyone on site to respect the barrier gestures recommended by the government:
- To wash their hands very regularly
- Coughing or sneezing into your elbow or into a handkerchief
- Use a disposable tissue and discard it.
- Salute without shaking hands, avoid hugs.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your nose, mouth and eyes.
- We also ask you to respect a social distance of at least one metre between two people, in any place and under any circumstances. Masks must be worn systematically when the rules of physical distance cannot be guaranteed.
Here is the situation as we see it today. It is likely to change, in which case this page will be updated. We are waiting for the final health protocol to confirm these elements, and hope that these rules will be relaxed in the third phase of deconfinement from 22th of June.
Don't hesitate to book your stay now: booking fees are offered for 2020!
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our little corner of paradise in Franche-Comté!