Sanitary Charter 2021, for covid-free holidays
In spite of the health crisis, we are very happy to welcome you for this new season from the 7th of May at Val de Bonnal. Camping is the promise of an open-air holiday: you are neither closed nor confined; you breathe, you eat outside, you live in the heart of nature. Camping also means respecting social distance and taking advantage of our 150 hectare site, with independent accommodation and pitches, spaced out from each other. We have put in place a precise sanitary protocol to secure the site and welcome you in the best conditions, so that your holidays take place in a spirit of freedom and serenity.
- Sanitary measures will be reinforced throughout the campsite.
- In order to maintain security on the site, guests & visitors will not be allowed on the campsite this summer. Only people staying on the campsite will be admitted.
- We ask everyone on site to respect the following barrier measures:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap (in the sanitary facilities) or with the hydro-alcoholic gel available in all departments
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a single-use handkerchief
- Greeting without shaking hands or hugging
- Avoid touching your face, especially your nose, mouth and eyes
- Respect the ground markings or a physical distance of at least 1.5m
- Wear a mask outdoors when distance cannot be maintained
- Indoors (reception, grocery shop, bar, the corridors of the sanitary facilities...), systematically wear a mask for those over 11 years old
- Our reception conditions scrupulously respect the sanitary protocol in force in order to guarantee the health and well-being of everyone.
- We ask you to respect your check-in and check-out times.
- Payment by credit card is preferred.
- We remind you that guests will not be allowed on the campsite this summer.
- Your accommodation will remain vacant as long as possible before your arrival.
- All accommodation will be disinfected before each arrival. In addition to the usual cleaning, a virucide will be applied to all sensitive surfaces (door handles, switches...)
- Our disinfection protocol will be carried out with high quality products.
- All our sanitary blocks will be open. The number of times the cleaning teams pass through will be increased.
- Please make sure you wear your mask when moving around inside the sanitary block.
- The snack and the bar are open (usual opening hours); we kindly ask you to wear a mask while ordering.
- The beepers distributed at the time of ordering will be systematically disinfected.
- External guests will not be allowed on the campsite, in order to limit the number of people using the snack bar and the bar. The snack bar and the bar will be exclusively reserved for the campsite's customers.
- The grocery shop is open (usual opening hours).
- Please respect the road markings and the direction of traffic.
- We prefer payment by credit card.
The water park:
- The swimming pool and the lake are open normally (no need to book).
- All activities and entertainment are open since the beginning of July.
- The equipment (e.g. climbing harnesses) will be sprayed after each visit.
- The children's club is open (number of children limited to 10 per animator).
Your 2021 booking remains confirmed and we invite you to consult this page regularly, updated as the situation evolves.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, and hope to see many of you in our little corner of paradise in Franche-Comté!
The Val de Bonnal team